Hecticity
Oooooh, so much going on over the next few weeks *stressed out face*. It excites and overwhelms me at the same time.
Number One: Alyssa's back from her sea-otter extravaganza - she arrived home last night (though I haven't seen her yet). Who knows when and where she'll be taking off to again so this means I must spend as much time with her as I can while she is in Vancity.
Number Two: Christie's coming into town tonight from the land of the East and only staying for four and a half days. This also means I must spend as much time her as I can. Luckily, Number One and Number Two can be combined.
Number Three: Hids comes to visit from London on Sunday for two weeks! This, I am uberstoked about cuz I get to play tourguide and show him the beauty that is Canada/Vancouver.
Number Four: Must work all this weekend and then get together with new co-workers for upcoming Summer Job to plan said job. This will conflict with Number Three, as well as Number One.
Number Five: Must pack all my shit together at the house in Slurrey for the Big Move at the end of the month. This conflicts with all Numbers.
On one hand, all this stuff I must accomplish in the next little while are going to be enjoyable, but it's just going to be so friggen CRAZY. These are essentially my last two and a half weeks of Summer before I give up my Sporadic Summer Lifestyle and become a slave to routine. Starting July 4th, yours truly will be working six days a week until the end of Summer. It'll be cash in the bank, but not a lot of time for fun. :(
Ohhhh well. At least I had this past weekend to relax, unwind, and enjoy the last bit of my Summer Freedom!
Number One: Alyssa's back from her sea-otter extravaganza - she arrived home last night (though I haven't seen her yet). Who knows when and where she'll be taking off to again so this means I must spend as much time with her as I can while she is in Vancity.
Number Two: Christie's coming into town tonight from the land of the East and only staying for four and a half days. This also means I must spend as much time her as I can. Luckily, Number One and Number Two can be combined.
Number Three: Hids comes to visit from London on Sunday for two weeks! This, I am uberstoked about cuz I get to play tourguide and show him the beauty that is Canada/Vancouver.
Number Four: Must work all this weekend and then get together with new co-workers for upcoming Summer Job to plan said job. This will conflict with Number Three, as well as Number One.
Number Five: Must pack all my shit together at the house in Slurrey for the Big Move at the end of the month. This conflicts with all Numbers.
On one hand, all this stuff I must accomplish in the next little while are going to be enjoyable, but it's just going to be so friggen CRAZY. These are essentially my last two and a half weeks of Summer before I give up my Sporadic Summer Lifestyle and become a slave to routine. Starting July 4th, yours truly will be working six days a week until the end of Summer. It'll be cash in the bank, but not a lot of time for fun. :(
Ohhhh well. At least I had this past weekend to relax, unwind, and enjoy the last bit of my Summer Freedom!
Ear Candy: some Matt Good song on the radio
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home