Nature's colours
Funny how camping can revolve so much around sitting around a campfire all day and night.
Last weekend I went camping for the first time in about two years with high school buddies, and it made me warm inside while the fire kept me warm on the outside. 
As selfish as it sounds, I organized this trip to fulfill my nostalgic needs, but am glad I did because I think people really did need to see each other again after such a long hiatus.
We stayed dry despite the rain, and the cooler weather almost made for a more serene environment. I thought I'd be bummed out by the rain, but it kept things fresh.
What a great excuse to indulge in fresh air, sit around a blazing campfire, and share laughs with old friends. I love camping.
and photography.
Can't get it out of my head: *Start the Machine* -- Angels & Airwaves

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home