Repeating, repeating
Essays are the bane of my existence.
I've been sitting in front of my computer for over seven hours now, trying to get somewhere on this bloody essay of mine. I thought that if I worked really hard today, I'd get a 'head start', but I've been stuck since I started - not even finishing a paragraph.
Fuck.
I feel like a song - stuck on one sound, just skipping over and over and over again, not getting anywhere - and the sound is driving me insane because it's in my own head and I don't have a STOP button.
I'm stuck, I'mstuck, i'mstuck,imstuckkkkk.

1 Comments:
I thought I was bad about keeping up my blog, but I bow before thee.
that being said, I like what you've done with the place.
おれはすごいビクリした! バンクーバーにいっぱい雪を降った! まだ中野市には降らなかった。
This concludes your Japanese practice. (as pathetic as it is)
Post a Comment
<< Home