brain food
Banana courtesy of my friend from class, and today's study buddy! Soooo my last final is tomorrow morning at 8:30am, and I haven't opened my books since I've been home. Instead, I have played around on my Flickr page, watched the last period of the hockey game 'gainst the Flamers (AND we won, hoorah!), had a beer on a very empty stomach, and now am posting on my blog! It's not that I feel particularly confident about the final tomorrow - I just don't really care!It's weird - I don't feel much pressure about my exams this semester. Maybe it's because I only have three courses and they were very manageable, or maybe I'm just pro-star...
I'm also normally very excited about being finished exams, but I feel kind of indifferent to it this term. Don't get me wrong - it's going to be nice to be free to relax and not be a hermit at the library for six hours a day, but because I've had a fairly slack semester, I don't feel the weight of exams on my shoulders like i normally do.
There will definitely be celebratory drinks come Friday and Saturday night though! I am looking forward to that for sure!
Let the good times begin!
Ear Candy: *We Threw Gasoline on the Fire and Now We Have Stumps for Arms and No Eyebrows* --NoFx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home