I *heart* junk food
4:30pm and I find myself back in my pajama pants, ready to nap. I think my sudden drowsiness can be attributed to the large amounts of junk food I just scarfed, but probably also because I woke up at 7:30 this morning in hopes of catching a bus that would get me to class on time. I thought being at the bus stop 45 minutes before class started was ample time (factoring in a fifteen minute bus ride), but I still got to my math class five minutes late. Oh well.
A funny thing I noticed about myself today is that I intentionally walk faster when I feel like I can make it to my class on time, but if I am already late I stroll leisurely. You'd think that I'd try even harder to get to class faster if I was already running behind. *shrugs*
In other (not so) exciting news, the number of page views for my Flickr page (where I post my photos) surpassed 1,000 today! This is the tally starting from two and a half months ago. I don't actually know if this is a milestone that normally brings much joy to those in the Flickr 'community', but considering I had only told two or three people the web address until very recently, these page views have largely come from people who I don't know, which is kinda cool.
Ok, I'm done basking in this now.
Highlight of the last 24 hours: downloading more awesome songs from the 90s and having a cheesy-song-guitar-rock-out-session with Christie and Alyssa. Songs such as:
*Faded --Soul Decision
*Too Close --Next
*As Long As You Love Me --Backstreet Boys
*Back For Good --Take That
These songs are so awful that it hurts, but it's a kind of pain I secretly (or not so secretly) enjoy. In fact, singing along to bad songs at the top of my lungs is amongst my favourite pasttimes - as my frequent presence at The Gallery on karaoke nights attests to.
Pity those who are subjected to it.
I'm surprised people still agree to go with me :P
Next Tuesday at the Gallery anyone?
Ear Candy: *Comedown* --Bush
A funny thing I noticed about myself today is that I intentionally walk faster when I feel like I can make it to my class on time, but if I am already late I stroll leisurely. You'd think that I'd try even harder to get to class faster if I was already running behind. *shrugs*
In other (not so) exciting news, the number of page views for my Flickr page (where I post my photos) surpassed 1,000 today! This is the tally starting from two and a half months ago. I don't actually know if this is a milestone that normally brings much joy to those in the Flickr 'community', but considering I had only told two or three people the web address until very recently, these page views have largely come from people who I don't know, which is kinda cool.
Ok, I'm done basking in this now.
Highlight of the last 24 hours: downloading more awesome songs from the 90s and having a cheesy-song-guitar-rock-out-session with Christie and Alyssa. Songs such as:
*Faded --Soul Decision
*Too Close --Next
*As Long As You Love Me --Backstreet Boys
*Back For Good --Take That
These songs are so awful that it hurts, but it's a kind of pain I secretly (or not so secretly) enjoy. In fact, singing along to bad songs at the top of my lungs is amongst my favourite pasttimes - as my frequent presence at The Gallery on karaoke nights attests to.
Pity those who are subjected to it.
I'm surprised people still agree to go with me :P
Next Tuesday at the Gallery anyone?
Ear Candy: *Comedown* --Bush
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home