Photo Extravaganza!
Ok, so it's been a little while since my last post, and a lot has been going on, so I think I'll let the pictures do the talking!
There's been a lot of this in the past ten days: sweet, delectable Sushi!!! Twice with Fuzz at Kadoya, and then two all-you-can-eat sessions in three days with Angela/Dwayne and the other time with family.
And definitely a lot of this... maybe a little too much on some nights...Haha, these two things (sushi and beer) pretty much sum up my life in the past five months. They are definitely the staples in my diet.
And of course, there was our Decades Kegger!!!!
(for more photos visit my Flickr site)
Basement residents, plus Fuzz. From left to right: Christie as Lisa Loeb, Yours truly as some 80s exercise fiend, Alyssa as 70s hippie child, Fuzz as hot fox, and Mel as 80s business glam woman.
The hosts of the party: (us!) Blenheim 'palace' residents!
Yay for 80s aerobics!
Haha, such a great action shot. Mike looks like he wants to beat the crap out of someone, Angela is looking a bit sad, and everyone else is just super excited. Sushi!!!
This sort of reminds me of Doctor Zoigberg
Funny faces at the Cambie
The Gallery!!! Yes, we hit up Karaoke night on Fuzz's last evening in the city (sound familiar?) Many good songs were sung badly, and many more bad songs were sung horribly. Some of the songs we sang: *The Sign* by Ace of Base, *Eye of the Tiger* by Survivor, *Back for Good* by Take That. The crew that went? Fuzz, Faizal, Christie, Alyssa, Rem, Lauren, and towards the end, Adam.
Yours truly, Faizal, Fuzz @ the beginning of the night
Not only did we take advantage of the ridiculously cheap beer, Fuzz started buying tequila shots... oh dear. What the hell am I doing with my hand here?
Rem, Fuzz, Lauren
Dwayne's birthday party!Part One: Delicious dinner prepared by Angela, cook extraordinaire!
Part Two: Consumption of alcohol. Clayton demonstrates the hardcore-ness of consuming alcoholic beverages two at a time
Part three: ice-cream cake dessert! Duran and Dwayne are obviously very excited about this part of the evening, as was I! Nothing like ice-cream cake to make birthdays that much sweeter.----------------------------
And what can I really say besides it's been loads of fun the past week. School's kind of been neglected but I'm still being a relatively good student and going to class! It's past 2am now though and I have school tomorrow so I think it would be an excellent idea to go to sleep! More to come...
Ear Candy: *Redefine* --Incubus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home