Monday, February 26, 2007

*drool*

Lately I've really been pining for a shiny, new, beautiful, and expensive camera...*sigh*
Truth be told, I wouldn't know how to fully utilize all of its functions...but still I yearn to have one to call my own to experiment with. I've always loved photography - always loved being able to freeze a moment in time or preserve a certain beautiful sight in front of me. (Which strikes up a Death Cab lyric: "A faulty camera in our minds...")
But alas, these fancy Digital SLRs are pricey, and Claudia just can't afford such a luxury item. Maybe one day...
I'd love to get back into SLR photography. I do own an old-school SLR Minolta, and even have a couple different lenses for it, but shooting film just isn't affordable anymore (was it ever?)
Floating amongst my dreams of owning a Canon DSLR are visions of actually going places with my photography... whether that be having it displayed somewhere, perhaps annonymously, and people appreciating it - or making a small profit from shooting special events for people.
Unfortunately however, I am not known for being ambitious, and writing about this dream camera is making me feel a bit sad. Soooo, off to bed I go. Reading Break has officially ended - boourns to back to school! I can't wait til the Summer...

Ear Candy: *Oh, Horatio* --Tiger Lou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home