Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Eh to Zed Survey

**stolen from Lauren's/various other people's sites that I've surfed through Lauren's**

I'm a sucker for surveys/questionnaires! Here goes:

A is for age: 22
B is for beer of choice: Granville Island - mmm, Winter Ale how I miss you
C is for career right now: still a student...
D is for your dog's name: don't have one... but if I did, maybe I'd call it Awesomedog
E is for essential item you use everyday: any music-playing device
F is for favourite TV show at the moment: does hockey count??
G is for favourite game: What kind of game? Board game? I really dug Whoonu, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. Maybe Scattegories. Nintendo game: Tetris / Mario Kart / Mario Party. Other game: Kick the can!
H is for home town: Surrey/Vancouver
I is for instruments you play: Guitar and drums
J is for favorite juice: probably apple juice
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Rory Fitzpatrick
L is for last place you ate: at home. Oh man, I'm so hungry...
M is for marriage: well, I think a wedding would be fun, but being married isn't a huge, huge deal I guess!
N is for your full name: Claudia Lowe - yes, exciting, I know
O is for overnight hospital stays: Once when I was about six and had my tonsils removed. What a lonely experience
P is for people you were with today: roommates, mainly.
Q is for quote: "Tina, come get some ham!" --Napolean Dynamite
R is for biggest regret: I can't say I have one. Regrets seem kind of useless since you can't do anything about them
S is for status: single
T is for time you woke up today: around 8:15am
U is for underwear you have on now: They're blue and from La Senza (ooh la la!)
V is for vegetable you love: I love so many vegetables!! Broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, tomatoes...
W is for worst habit: giving into cravings for food
X is for x-rays you've had: a bunch
Y is for yummy food you ate today: agh! stop talking bout food! I didn't have anything particularly yummy today... wait, I had slices of cheddar cheese - mmm, cheese.
Z is for the zodiac sign: Gemini

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous has this to say...

Hahah neat survey, I think I shall steal it too... <_< >_> Who is this Rory whose butt you want to kick? Is he some hockey player that did bad recently...? hahaha. I didn't know you updated so often, I shall check back more! :D

February 28, 2007 2:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home