Tonight's forecast
Tonight I feel down and out because of the upcoming year that looms ahead of me.
I think about the demands that my school year will bring - the long hours at school, the pressures to do well during my practicum, the endless amounts of mini assignments
I think about the extended period of time that Craig and I will be apart from one another and the difficulties of long-distance that we will have to struggle through. I think about our empty house and I think about my loneliness.
Tonight I think about these hurdles and feel overwhelmed. I feel weighed down by the emotional strains that tug at my heart.
I feel grey.
So tonight I am just a cloud - a sad, teary-eyed cloud.
Cloudy Claudia.
I think about the demands that my school year will bring - the long hours at school, the pressures to do well during my practicum, the endless amounts of mini assignments
I think about the extended period of time that Craig and I will be apart from one another and the difficulties of long-distance that we will have to struggle through. I think about our empty house and I think about my loneliness.
Tonight I think about these hurdles and feel overwhelmed. I feel weighed down by the emotional strains that tug at my heart.
I feel grey.
So tonight I am just a cloud - a sad, teary-eyed cloud.
Cloudy Claudia.
3 Comments:
Wish your days are always bright and sunny. Life itself is a endless problem solving process. You are capable of doing anything not to mention just to be a great teacher. :)
C-dawg!
久しぶりだね! 最近元気? 僕がまだまだ日本楽しみにしている。
Hit me back!
Adam
hey C-dawg,
hit me up at zenjuji@gmail.com
-Stokes
Post a Comment
<< Home