A year of...
Saw this book in a store today and was tempted to buy it:
This past year saw me turn into someone who reached out for counselling for the first time, and someone who became curious about self-help books.
It's been a rough year.
I've found myself having to pick myself up off the ground day after day, battling heartache and depression.
I've found myself questioning my self-worth, losing hope, feeling disposed of, overwhelmed, and pathetic.
However, it's also been a year that's shown me that I am resilient and that I *can* bounce back with the help of my friends, family, and time.
It's been a year of feeling lost but trying to find myself through both old and new passions, a year of being haunted by unanswered questions but learning to accept that I can't answer everything, and a year of re-learning how to be someone I actually enjoy being everyday.
It's an uphill battle, but I've made progress.
Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all the support I have found in family and friends, and I'm thankful that I've managed to see the sun from time to time amidst the sometimes seemingly endless mass of clouds.
This past year saw me turn into someone who reached out for counselling for the first time, and someone who became curious about self-help books.It's been a rough year.
I've found myself having to pick myself up off the ground day after day, battling heartache and depression.
I've found myself questioning my self-worth, losing hope, feeling disposed of, overwhelmed, and pathetic.
It's been a year of feeling lost but trying to find myself through both old and new passions, a year of being haunted by unanswered questions but learning to accept that I can't answer everything, and a year of re-learning how to be someone I actually enjoy being everyday.
It's an uphill battle, but I've made progress.
Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all the support I have found in family and friends, and I'm thankful that I've managed to see the sun from time to time amidst the sometimes seemingly endless mass of clouds.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home